Seeking a full-time enthusiastic Parts Assistant to join our team. Being a small startup, your knowledge, skills, and contributions as an employee will directly impact our success and evolution. As we continue to grow, we want you to advance and learn with us.
If you’ve frequented the area where we are located since our doors opened in May of 2021 – you’ve witnessed our lot explode with traffic and tractors. With growth comes the need for additional talent. In a world burdened with staffing shortages, it’s imperative to not only obtain but preserve qualified individuals. As a member of our team, you’ll likely start the day being greeted by one of our office pups (Oswald, Princess, or Franklin) and celebrate holidays, birthdays, and special moments with us.
At Patriot Tractor, we know that what you do is equally important as who you do it with. Do we promise you will love your job every single day? Of course not, that’s an impossible expectation to meet. However, on those days that don’t go as planned, you’ll be surrounded by people that care about you and will make those days little bit better. For more on our family / veteran owned small business, visit: https://www.patriottractor.com/
- Act as a point of contact between the parts department and service department
- Build relationships with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Communicate product information, availability, and estimated lead times
- Monitor stock and compile orders
- Record notes pertaining to customer interactions
- Ensure parts are billed on the service repair order
- Oversee incoming and current inventory to help guarantee parts are accounted for and in the correct location
- Converse with customers through various mediums
- Aid with returns on parts
- Research parts for customers, repair orders and stock
- Ensure the parts department is organized and presentable daily
- Attend educational courses as necessary
- Other duties as required or assigned that may not be a part of daily tasks, we are a small but rapidly growing company!
- Paid time off / vacation
- Most major holidays off
- Supplemental insurance
- Discounts on products and services
- Work-life balance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with computers and MS Office
- Ability to pass a drug screening and pre-employment background check
- No previous experience in our industry is necessary, although preferred
Competencies, Traits, and Skills:
- Strong listening skills with careful attention to detail
- Reliable work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset and have an understanding of when to escalate concerns to management
- Desire to learn and willingness to contribute in any way necessary
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Contact Jon@patriottractor.com for an application.
Applications/resumes can be submitted by email or in person.