Seeking a full-time enthusiastic addition to our team. As a Dealership Assistant, you will wear many hats and be responsible for a wide variety of tasks. If you have a desire to learn many aspects of one industry, you will thrive with us.
Being a small startup, your knowledge, skills, and contributions as an employee will directly impact our success and evolution. As we continue to grow, we want you to advance and learn with us.
If you’ve frequented the area where we are located since our doors opened in May of 2021 – you’ve witnessed our lot explode with traffic and tractors. With growth comes the need for additional talent. In a world burdened with staffing shortages, it’s imperative to not only obtain but preserve qualified individuals. As a member of our team, you’ll likely start the day being greeted by one of our office pups (Oswald, Princess, or Franklin) and celebrate holidays, birthdays, and special moments with us.
At Patriot Tractor, we know that what you do is equally important as who you do it with. Do we promise you will love your job every single day? Of course not, that’s an impossible expectation to meet. However, on those days that don’t go as planned, you’ll be surrounded by people that care about you and will make those days little bit better. For more on our family / veteran owned small business, visit: https://www.patriottractor.com/
- Act as a point of contact between mechanics and customers
- Build relationships with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Communicate product information, availability, and estimated lead times
- Document and detail repair drop offs
- Keep customers updated throughout the service of their equipment / vehicles
- Record notes pertaining to customer interactions
- Submit equipment and part warranties
- Perform administrative tasks such as copying, filing, organizing etc.
- Process payments and upload financial documents for equipment loans
- Oversee incoming and current inventory to help guarantee parts and equipment are accounted for and in the correct location
- Answer phones, emails, and relay messages
- Aid with returns on parts
- Ensure the dealership is presentable daily
- Attend educational courses as necessary
- Provide general administrative support to all departments
- Source and obtain urgent or necessary items
- Other duties as required or assigned that may not be a part of daily tasks, we are a small but rapidly growing company!
- Paid time off / vacation
- Most major holidays off
- Supplemental insurance
- Discounts on products and services
- Work-life balance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with customer support
- Proficient with computers and MS Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug screening and pre-employment background check
- No previous experience in our industry necessary, although preferred
Competencies, Traits, and Skills:
- Strong listening skills with careful attention to detail
- Reliable work ethic
- A lighthearted, friendly attitude
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset and have an understanding of when to escalate concerns to management
- Team player driven by the desire to learn and willingness to contribute in any way necessary
Monday – Friday: Hours will fluctuate between 8am and 5:30pm
Tuesday – Saturday: Weekday hours will fluctuate between 8am – 5:30pm & Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Contact Jon@patriottractor.com for an application.
Applications/resumes can be submitted by email or in person.