Seeking an experienced automotive technician to join our team. Being a small startup, your knowledge, skills, and contributions as an employee will directly impact our success and evolution. As we continue to grow, we want you to advance and learn with us.
If you’ve frequented the area where we are located since our doors opened in May of 2021 – you’ve witnessed our lot explode with traffic and tractors. With growth comes the need for additional talent. In a world burdened with staffing shortages, it’s imperative to not only obtain but preserve qualified individuals. As a member of our team, you’ll likely start the day by being greeted by one of our office pups (Oswald, Princess, or Franklin) and celebrate holidays, birthdays, and special moments with us.
At Patriot Tractor, we know that what you do is equally important as who you do it with. Do we promise you will love your job every single day? Of course not, that’s an impossible expectation to meet. However, on those days that don’t go as planned, you’ll be surrounded by people that care about you and will make those days a little bit better. For more on our family / veteran-owned small business, visit: https://www.patriottractor.com/
- Communicate directly with Garage Leader and the Parts Department
- Perform NH safety and emissions inspections and repairs and services relating to suspension, brakes, drive train, transmission, exhaust, engine, cooling system, heating, and air conditioning
- Detail necessary information regarding repairs needed/performed and parts needed/installed, this includes documenting labor time
- Perform diagnostic tests to determine repairs needed on vehicles and trucks
- Troubleshoot to determine repairs needed
- Ensure that your workspace is organized, clean and presentable daily
- Perform quality control checks to ensure completion of repair
- Attend ongoing educational courses
- Other duties as required or assigned that may not be a part of daily tasks, we are a small but rapidly growing company!
- Paid time off / vacation
- Most major holidays off
- Supplemental insurance
- Discounts on products and services
- Work-life balance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of experience as an Automotive Technician in a professional environment
- ASE Certified
- NH Inspection Certified
- Ability to pass a drug screening and pre-employment background check
Competencies, Traits, and Skills:
- Knowledge of health and safety compliance
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Reliable work ethic
- Possess time management skills
- Desire to learn and willingness to contribute in any way necessary
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Contact Jon@patriottractor.com for an application.
Applications/resumes can be submitted by email or in person.